raleigh sport

Hey, I was just at Costanzo's and he played me the new raleigh sport song he
recorded at Adinsound in late Dec.  All I can say ( and this is NOT a dis )
is that Pavement could only wish to have written as good a song as that one.
I assume it is on the new release so, if the rest of it sounds like that
song, buy it for sure!  Speaking of Adinsound, I guess as of late Feb. your
beloved studio will be no more, so look for amazing deals on equipment etc.
And if anyone ever comes across a Big Muff pedal, please let me know ASAP.
thanks, drew