The Eric's Trip Show, less Eric's Trip

Supposedly there is going to be a very cool show at the
Oasis at the end of the month (28th??).

Broken Girl (Julie)
Moonsocket  (Chris)
Purple Knight (Mark)
- and another band with Rick.

Just thought I'd mention it early(so I won't forget about:)

                               Adam
___
"BuT I doN't wanT to go aMonG Mad peoPle," AliCe    |   Adam Rodenhiser
remarKeD. "OH, YOU caN't heLp THat," saiD THe CaT.  |   "Fan From Hell"
"We'Re aLL MaD HeRe. I'm, MaD, YoU'Re MaD." "How dO |  dWIGHT fRY 6X9=42
You KNow i'M MAD?" saiD AliCe. "YOu Must Be," sAid  | ac768\!/cfn.cs.dal.ca
tHE CaT, oR You wOULdn't Have COme Here."           |     TAKE OFF!!
- Lewis Carrol,  'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' |    YOU HOSER!!!