Sloan calling it quits

In today's Daily News, there is a 1/2 pg(with front page photo) article
on Sloan's possible demise.

It says that the rumors are in part true. The band doesn't know if they
want to continue being a major lable band. So in March DGC has to decide
whether or not to continue with Sloan for another 2 albums. Sloan will
decide if the will be a band for DGC to get to more albums from.
It's all pretty scarey. I'll more later, but I have to get to class.

I guess if Sloan does break up one good thing will come out of it.........

                   "If Sloan does disband, it'll perform a
                   farewell concert in Halifax in March"

Atleast we will get a show soon:)

                                      Adam
___
"When it's fall in New York, the air smells as if  |   Adam Rodenhiser
someone's been frying goats in it, and if you are  |   "Fan From Hell"
keen to breathe, the best plan is to open a window | dWIGHT fRY   6X9=42
and stick your head in a building." -Douglas Adams | ac768\!/cfn.cs.dal.ca