Re: weekend

Tonight(Dec30) at Birdland (I prefer "Brunswick Hall" as a name. oh well"

Jale
Cheticamp
Summerdale

Tomorrow, Dec 31 $6 in advance, $8door

Hardship Post
Rebecca West
Coyote
Li'l Orten Hogget

                      Adam

P.S. Mike G.  I was looking through your local band section of CFN, very
impressive. The omly problem was the ET's Warmgirl Lyrics, contributed by
me last year. It has my old Dal account name "ASR\!/ac.dal.ca" instead of
this one, oh well :) Keep up the good work.    Adam
 ___
"When it's fall in New York, the air smells as if  |   Adam Rodenhiser
someone's been frying goats in it, and if you are  |   "Fan From Hell"
keen to breathe, the best plan is to open a window | dWIGHT fRY   6X9=42
and stick your head in a builing." -Douglas Adams  | ac768\!/cfn.cs.dal.ca