Re: forgot a wee little detail....

Hi - just a couple of clarifications on the Discorder article - ya know
how these things get blown out of proportion sometimes:)

> I'm copying this straight out of discorder magazine, if i'm allowed to do
> that...(written by sean raggett and dale sawyer...just so it's not
> plagerism!)
...of course in a few days, that article and the whole issue will be on
the net at gopher://ams.ubc.ca/11n%3a/clubsetc/serviceo/citr

> "Vancouver's favorite interviewer extraordinaire Nardwar the Human
> Serviette was recently on assignment to interview major label rockers
> skid row during their recent recording sessions at a local
...on assignment for "Impact" magazine - there still may be an article
forthcoming

> before he even made it through his third question, the pasty cock-rockers
> assaulted the bewildered interviewer, slamming him against a wall and
...didn't happen, but Sebastien apparently said "I think I'm going to
beat you up for fun" and then proceded to do the following

> stripping him of several possessions. In the vicious attack, the
> snakeskin cowboy boot singer, Sebastian Bach, ripped the tape out of
> nardwuar's video recorder and stomped it to little bits (the mangled tape
> contained interviews with non-poseur stars like pierre trudeau, sandra
> bernhard and hole singer courtney love) Not willing to stop there, the
> superstar wankers stripped him of his favorite toque (a gift from his

> save his video camera by a last resort tactic: He cried. A represenative
...also didn't happen

...and if you thought that was good, you should have heard the Moist
interview (the highlight?  The keyboard player didn't like Nardwuar's
questions and said "Get to the internet questions" at which point he read
out Jon Dacey's 20 rock cliches amongst other things:)

On a totally non-nardwuar note, i just got the Cinnamon Toast comp on
Boxing Day.  MMmmmm, nummy good.
later
brian