Xmas Presents

What did everone get for Christmas?? Any Sloannet type music??
I didn't get a lot of music, three things actually.

1) Hardship Post    Hack ep      I don't know how many times I've
                                 almost bought this.

2) HiP CLUB GROOVE  Trailer Park Hip Hop    Kick 'em in da face when
                                            their down!

An last, and most unexecpted...............

3) Sloan    People Of The Sky (US Radio Promo)    WOW!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

And like every Christmas..........  SOCKS!!!!

                             Wishing you all (even Catano:)
                              a very happy Holidays.

                                      Adam

____
"Our love is like licking the ass of a     |  Adam Rodenhiser
dead squirrel that's laying bloated in      |  "Fan From Hell"
the sun, but also there's a negative side."  |   dWIGHT fRY   6X9=42
Bruce McCulloch's  "Our Love"                 |   ac768\!/cfn.cs.dal.ca