Re: Cross-Border Shopping (re: _trim crusts if desired_

}Subject:        Re: Cross-Border Shopping (re: _trim crusts if desired_
}To:             RODENHISER\!/chem1.chem.dal.ca
}Date sent:      Thu, 22 Dec 94 20:28:16 MST
}From:           "Tara Lee Wittchen" <tlwittch\!/acs.ucalgary.ca>

}howdy ho, neighbour!!
}
}
}Listen, I find this whole red head indie rock chick thing weird,
}too. Tamra Lee? Is she at the u of c? Do tell more details.
}Therre should be a club.... :)
}
}have a merry christmas,
}
}hugs,
}
}
}tara

I haven't talked to Tamra in about a year, but last I knew she was in her
mid-twenties, living in her folks basement, and thinking about, but not
attending, college.  She was doing some computer graphic/raytracing art
stuff as a hobby/occupation and spending a lot more time on Usenet :)