sloan dates

hey, to all those in the T.O area, it seems that everybody's fav band will be
playing the Warehouse in Feb. sometime between the 15th and the 22nd.  As
well, there is a good possibility of other on campus shows, dates and times
uncertain....i'll keep you posted.  As well, and I know no one cares, but
Cindy's new cd, "Little Wrists," is out as of this Monday (check
Sam's/HMV/Rotate This etc..) or you can e-mail me here and i can send you a
copy, i'm sure.  It will be fairly cheap, i'm guessing.  ok bye.
                                  merry holidays,
                                             luv
                                                       sandy j