Thrush Hermit Vinyl??

Whatever happened to te SMART BOMB 10'??
It was supposed to have "Ghost" on it as a bonus.
Also, is Cliff still around???

Just a couple of questions.......
                            Adam

P.S. Has anyone noticed that the new Bon Jovi love ballad single
sounds the same as every other Bon Jovi love ballad single??

"Our love is like licking the ass of a     |  Adam Rodenhiser
dead squirrel that's laying bloated in      |  "Fan From Hell"
the sun, but also there's a negative side."  |   dWIGHT fRY   6X9=42
Bruce McCulloch's  "Our Love"                 |   ac768\!/cfn.cs.dal.ca