Re: intended for sloan net

On Wed, 7 Dec 1994, Andrew P. Rodenhiser wrote:

> }they also recorded in cali, which means that they had to travel to cali
> }and stray there for however long it took them to record.
>
> I had to ask, Mike, in what manner did they "stray" while in Cali?  Did
> they enter an underworld of crime, drugs, and prostitution?  Did they
> wander unsuspectingly off the public beach and into the adjacent nudist
> colony?  Or did they get lost in South Central LA?
>
> :)

actually, they saw some guy get killed by the mob while they were taking
a short cut home through so. central, and had to spend the rest of the
night caught up in a seemy underworld, avoiding imminant death, all to a
soundtrack that rolling stone magazine would call "groundbreaking and
compelling" and give four stars, ~ ¯¯