Re: murder

}Subject:        Re: murder
}To:             RODENHISER\!/chem1.chem.dal.ca
}Date sent:      Tue, 6 Dec 94 21:29:59 MST
}From:           "Tara Lee Wittchen" <tlwittch\!/acs.ucalgary.ca>

}Hey, Andrew, what do you mean by all you out of towners can ask
}me about the hpe?

No, no, no!  Not The Halifax Pop Explosion, but The Halifax Explosion, the
Dec 6, 1917 catastrophe from which the festival derived its name.  Nearly
2000 people died when two munitions ships collided in the harbour, burned,
and exploded.

}do tell, dear boy. what sort of fashions are the lads in thrush
}hermit favoring these days?

The usual.  I haven't seen Joel's Lando Calrissian tee lately, but Ian is
still wearing his soccer jersey and parting his hair from the back :)

are stereolab as subdued as they were
}at lollapaloooooozer?

Missed'em, sorry.

and hey, how about those kids in eric's
}trip? what songs did they play? How big was julie? does rick face
}the audience all the time?

I haven't had a good listen to the new stuff, so I can't name songs.  It
was a good show, but julie needed a stronger mike stand to lean on: she
was relly tired.  She was certainly not her usual petite and exuberant
self.  Nor did she close the show with "Blinded" :)  Everybody faced front.

}tara the dancing monkey boy.

Ruprecht The Monkey Boy: "May I use the bathroom? (pause, grimace) Thank
you!"--Steve Martin, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels