Re: just a note.

}Date sent:      Tue, 6 Dec 1994 10:52:36 -0500 (EST)
}From:           RTA kcopping <kcopping\!/rta18>
}Subject:        just a note.
}To:             RODENHISER\!/chem1.chem.dal.ca

}i had to e-mail about your reminder of the Montreal massacre in one of
}your postings on the sloan net.
}i was glad to read that someone was remembering the past which we must
}not forget.
}
}kcopping\!/newt.aarts.ryerson.ca

Thanks.  I remember the massacre for three reasons:
1) It was my 21st birthday
2) I was a first year engineering student the following year, when the
first Week of Reflection was held.
3) It's simply something that should never be forgotten.

P.S. I was at Ryerson in June for a conference.  I had a nice stay there,
liked the campus.