Re: plum tree's trials and tribulations

    I seem to recall reports that they were cruising across town in Mom's
station wagon to pick up a friend at the bus station, when they got a flat
and were towed away by a truck driver with a hook for one hand, who shot
up his wife's house because she was screwing around on him, and they hid
in a car that was being stolen, and the car thief took them back to the
chop shop where the boss of the ring locked them up in his office and one
of them picked up a magazine without knowing that it had incriminationg
notes in it, and they escaped through the back door of a nearby blues club
where Albert King forced them to sing the "Babysittin' Blues", which by
the way was actually how Plumtree got started in the music business.
    I won't get into how Thor enters the picture.

Older & Wiser,
Andrew