laying blame and ragdoll

ok, i just wrote out my rendition of the lyrics for laying blame and
ragdoll cuz someone said they wantedem a while ago...here goes...

Ragdoll
-------

I see you when you sleep
And I
Wonder what you dream
So I
Open up your eyes
And inside
I see you
Fall around, fall around
like a rag doll

Suffocated by your breath
Sucked into the falling threats {This Line Is WRONG!!! someone correct me!!}
Of the white king that you write
And inside, we both
Fall around, fall around
Just like, rag dolls

On a beach of bleached white sand
The soothing motion of your hand
Pushes me to wonder why
Sometimes we both
Fall around, fall around
Just like rag dolls

Laying Blame
------------

Fame and fortune
Don't interest me
Just as long as I have you
Noteriety <sp> wouldn't faze me
Just as long as I have you
As I have you
Just as long as I have you
Just as long as I have you

Wealth and success, I couldn't care less
Next to you they leave me unimpressed
Sexy thing, seems pretty tame
Next to knowing that you feel the same
You'll feel the same
Next to knowing that you feel the same
Next to knowing that you feel the same
Next to knowing that you feel the same

ahahahahah....lalalallala....lalalalallalala...ahaahhaallalalalalala....:>

Love and romance don't stand a chance
'Cuz Im drinking for the dance
Laying blame by any other name would sound as sweet
As once I have you at my feet you'll feel the shame
I will know that you will feel the shame
I will know that you will feel the shame
I will know that you will feel the shame
you'll feel the shame

lalalallla...:<

well, that's my attempt at ragdoll and laying blame, any corrections
would be greatly appreciated, especially that one in rag doll, it's
really bothering me. these were transcripted from the I Am The Cancer
single... oh well, anyway...at least the moist "discussion" is over...
brad