no host

HEYYYYYYYY!

Stuff that hasn't shown up yet on the best of lists which I think
ought to be there -

albums - the dambuilders - encendedor (check out kill haole day)
       -treble charger - nc17  - high school slow dance rock,
done canadian indie lite style, yummy
       -morrissey-vauxhall and i - please don't tell me to get
onto a smiths group thing, have mercy on me.
        -stereolab - mars audiac quintet
  and of course, sloan's twice removed and eric's trip gordon
street haunting and forever again and smartbomb etc.

television -
     that thing about asteroids destroying the whole earth,
wicked!
    and midday is fun beyond words

magazines/ `zines -
    exclaim
    discorder
    twentyfuckinfooteddie
    option  - at times
    raygun  - at times
    barbie the magazine for girls

books - like i have time, I'm in school

video - eric's trip - my room ( I only saw it in jan, does that
count)

movies - hudsucker proxy - for kids, y'know

gigs - sloan/thrush hermit at the rev and at machall
       tristan psionic at the republik
       treble charger at mac hall
       stereolab at lollapolooooozers in vancouver - the only
cool band there, i think

and finally, quotes.....

  ``That sounds like no place for Joel Plaskett.''
         -thrush hermit's Joel plaskett talking about a big
drinking and drug hoedown party - yay for SXE

   ``Increase the peace.''
         -Ian McGettigan (TH, teenage heart throbs), rhymin' and stealin' his way through
the rockies late one night

    ``Underpants.''
          Pete from the sweaters talking about his fave pants.

    ``Indie lite.''
          -Grieg from treble charger, describing the band.

    IF YOU'RE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION YOU'RE PART OF THE
PRECIPITATE
     - overheard whilst waiting in line to see Star Trek:
Generations.

             I love you all.

              hug and kisses,

              T  A  R  A

Ps- to yan raymond, ican'tseem to send you mail, please help me
out, your email address isn't working. bye, kids.