best of baby...!!!

       Okay so I'm wondering if everyone here indulges in music exploration?!
       I have to say that an obvious album is definetly A Tribe Called
Quest's midnight maurader lp.That album was one of the most brilliant
records ever produced. With that the rest of my list will probably be
      different as well:

       Superfriendz...come clean/when they pay me
       LEN............superstar
       sloan.........twice removed
       stinkin'rich..stolen bass
       Boogiemonsters..riders of the storm
       digable Planets...blowout Comb
       Fresh.............soundtrack(not one song was in the movie)

       Video
       weezer...Happy days
       beastie boys.....sabotage
       Boogiemonsters...strange

   movies
      pulp fiction
     natural born killers
      fresh

   brands of cheesiez

        lawton's drugs
        foodland
        humpty dumpty

         that will conclude my list because I just went completely blank

      cheklove Shakil H.C.G.