HardShip Post

Just to start a completely unrelated thread...

anyone wanna help assemble these HardShip Post lyrics:

Tables And Chairs UpsideDown
----------------------------

I'll try to fund my way
through this town
I'll ______??

I'm trying to lose my way
'cause maybe one dat
the lost will lead the blind
found my way
and a bag of bottle caps and pretty lights
pretty lights

You lose your way
I leave a trail for you to follow in behind
in behind

CHORUS

I think I'll leave a sign
find a can of paint and words to rhyme
and I would ________??
and I'll make sure it's just so easy to find
just like a ____??

all ten by ten and all in black and white
all black and white
and in my dreams
I dream of you and you're closing in behind
in behind

CHORUS:

Look at what I've done
Loot at what I'll never say to anyone again
I can't leave things I've done
I can't leave things
I don't wanna even see myself again

I spend my whole life turning tables and chairs upside down
but, what I came here looking for is just not here anymore
I can't expect for you to understand the things I do
but, what I came here looking for is just not here anymore