Re: ET news!

On Tue, 25 Oct 1994, Andrew P. Rodenhiser wrote:

> Michael Damian Catano <mcatano\!/is.dal.ca> enlightened us all with:
>
> }GUESS WHAT!!!!
> }
> }Julie got married yesterday!!!
>
> Really?  Who's the lucky guy? She and Rick broke up, right?
>
> }XmikeX
> }
> }ps - remember, she's expecting on December 17th, so send presents... :)
>
> Wow!  When did she announce that?  Who's the father?
>
> [SARCASM!!]
>
> Congrats to Julie and what's-his-name.  Do we get to send wedding gifts
> too?

What's-his-name is Jon Claytor , he grew up in moncton kinda and kinda a
bit in vancouver, he lived in ottawa for the past couple of years and
started seeing julie about 1 and a half or two years ago i guess.

anything else?

boy i feel like an ass posting gossip about my friends, i wanted to post
about the wedding but it just didn't feel right.

anyway , maybe i'll get used to it , maybe not!

                              (o o)
 |  ...it comes from a chicken,                                  |
 |                        not a bunny, DUMMY!                    |
 |  hastinga\!/newton.ccs.tuns.ca                                  |
                           .oooO  (   )
                            \ (   (_/
                             \_)