Wedding Gifts (Re: ET news!)

The future Mrs. James R. Covey, Terri Watson
<watson\!/mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu> asked:

}On Tue, 25 Oct 1994, Andrew P. Rodenhiser wrote:
}
}> Anybody gonna send me a present when I get married next summer, or do you
}> have to marry a rock star to get gifts from an E-mail fan list? :)
}> --
}>
}I know this isn't the right forum but I have to say that's a good
}question.  So when the person in charge of this list and I get married
}in Halifax in June do we get wedding gifts from members of this list
}if we publicize well in advance? :-)
}
}Just wishful thinking probably.  Had to try it out though.
}
}Terri

Yeah, I actually had you two in mind when I posted.  So, let me rephrase:
Anybody going to send me a present when I get married next summer, or
do you have to marry a rock star or a list manager to get gifts from an E-
mail fan list? :)

Congrats to Terri & James too.  Is it proper ettiquette to send wedding
invitations by E-mail?  The infobahn (I prefer it to "information
highway", must be my German heritage) is redefining the social protocols
for our generation.