Re: ET news!

Michael Damian Catano <mcatano\!/is.dal.ca> enlightened us all with:

}GUESS WHAT!!!!
}
}Julie got married yesterday!!!

Really?  Who's the lucky guy? She and Rick broke up, right?

}XmikeX
}
}ps - remember, she's expecting on December 17th, so send presents... :)

Wow!  When did she announce that?  Who's the father?

[SARCASM!!]

Congrats to Julie and what's-his-name.  Do we get to send wedding gifts
too?

Anybody gonna send me a present when I get married next summer, or do you
have to marry a rock star to get gifts from an E-mail fan list? :)