sloan gig, n stuff

since type my posts before I log on, I don't know if James has posted a
message about the sloan gig at Brunswick Hall, Nov. 5, so...there it is.
I guess Stinkin' Rich, Hip Club Groove and Super Friends are playing as
well.  Would rather see other bands, like maybe State Champs, Plum Tree,
Rebecca West or Strawberry.  Oh well, I guess you gotta push those Murder
bands.

I picked up the Carpenters "tribute" album, it's great, the only annoying
track is by Dishwalla, they remind me to much of a horrible experience I
had at the Deuce once.  I also picked up the new Liz Phair, supair bon.
AND I got a great deal on the eponymous Neil Young album, $10.00 for one of
my favorites, and, I here, Mike Catano's as well.:)

I saw Shawshank Redemption, it's a great film, go see it.
 --
 James Cooper
 nstn0028\!/fox.nstn.ns.ca