Re: Sloan-ology

hobson\!/mprgate.mpr.ca (Darryll Hobson) gave us this interstellar theory:

}In "Left of Center", the lyrics go something like:
}
}It is my THEORY (a theory which is mine) that this is a reference to
}"Star Wars".  The movie came out in 1977..  "Uncle Owen" was Luke's Uncle.
}
}Darryll (betcha wish you thought of THIS first!) Hobson

Jeez!  I wish!  I even watched Star Wars just last month!

Andrew
(who saw Star Wars in '78 when it was rereleased, and I was in Grade 4 :)
--
"This music *speaks* to me!!"-- Steve Martin, _The Jerk_
Andrew P. Rodenhiser, Ph.D. Candidate RODENHISER\!/CHEM1.CHEM.DAL.CA