interviews

From: nathan farr
Address: nfarr\!/artspas.watstar.uwaterloo.ca

Excerpt from interview with Consolidated, September 30, Imprint.

Imprint
"What do you think of Sloan?"
Consolidated guy
"I like what I've heard."
Imprint
"Do you think they're o.k.?"
Consolidated guy
"Yeah, I'm o.k. with them.  It's the people who go see their shows that I got a
problem with."

Excerpt from interview with Jay Ferguson (sloan), October 7, Imprint

Imprint
"In your new single "Coax Me" you give a dig at Consolidated fans.  ...just did
an interview with Adam Sherburne of Consolidated about two hours ago..."
Jay
"Oh no.  Did he ask or say anything?"
Imprint
"Well, (Interviewer) slyly mentioned that he was going to see Sloan tonight and
he asked Adam what he thought of you."
Jay
"Oh wow, what'd he say?"
Imprint
"He said the band was okay but that he couldn't stand their fans."
Jay
"Really?  That's wicked."

Enjoy,
bye,