I have Sloan dates

Well, this is scary; the woman at Geffen was of little help (see my
www page- or whatever that would be called.

9/17    Winnipeg, MAN           Rendezvous Club
9/18    Thunder Bay, ONT        Crocks and Rolls
9/20    Ottawa, ONT             Grand Central
9/21    Kingston, ONT           A.J.'s Hanger
9/22    Kitchener, ONT          Univ. of Waterloo
9/23    Toronto, ONT            Opera House
9/24    Montreal, QUE           Cafe Campus
9/27    Hamilton, ONT           McMasters Univ.
9/28    Windsor, ONT            Capitol Theatre
9/29    Guelph, ONT             Univ. of Guelph
9/30    London, ONT             Univ. of Western Ontario
10/1    St. Catherines, ONT     Brock Univ.
10/6    Hoboken, NJ             Maxwell's
10/7    Asbury Park, NJ         Stone Pony
10/8    NYC, NY                 CBGB's
11/9    Allston, MA             Local 186

Thanks and bye,
Patrick