Re: questions

Laura (Crapo) Borealis is a very talented young woman who went to school
in Halifax and now lives in Chicago.  She has recently directed a new
video for the Eric's Trip single "Viewmaster" which I think is lovely.
She also put out a ten inch record last year under the name "Sob Shop,"
and I got a new demo tape from her today which I can't wait to listen to
tomorrow.  And she tells me she should be on line soon.

Joyce