Re: Sloan

On Wed, 5 Oct 1994, Andrew P. Rodenhiser wrote:

> Sidenote:  Does Bunk (not Bung) still exist.  I remember seeing this group
> of about five Jr. High kids playing rather nasty energetic punk at the
> Green Room.  Wicked pit.  Anyone know who they are and where they went?

	I don't know if they still exist as a band, but I know one of them,
the rhythm guitarist, Ian Brown.  He lives down the street from me.  I
can give you all their names if you want.  The only recording of theirs
that I know of was a song on the compilation "No Class" put out by NO!
records.

--
Steve Dinn				SBDINN\!/is.dal.ca
Dalhousie University			SDINN\!/ug.cs.dal.ca

		"Talk does not cook rice."
				-Chinese proverb.