Re: blessed event

Joyce Linehan <jlinehan\!/netcom.com>, AKA The Industry, wrote:

}Sub Pop would like to welcome the newest addition to the family.  Hardship
}Post, a hard working trio from St. John's Newfoundland were signed,
}sealed and delivered on October 1, 1994.
}
}Joyce Linehan

My congrats go out to them, even though I still don't get why folks like
them.  They're certainly adept at their instruments and Lippa has a good
voice, but they don't excite me.  Just not my rhythm.  Anybody out there
wanna tell me why HP turns their crank?  James? Hub?