Re: OK Here i go...

> Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 22:00:54 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Joyce Linehan <jlinehan\!/netcom.com>
> Subject: Re: ok, here i go...

> So stop bellyaching and plan your own festival.  I'm reading through the
> How To Plan a Festival handbook and it doesn't say anything about having
> to take a vote before you choose the bands that play your  festival.

> Joyce

Hear, hear. You can only help so many bands when you put off a festival. If
it were me, I'd choose my favourite bands too. Hey, I thought I was pretty
good friends with Peter and Angie and POTMASTER didn't get invited. But I
don't think we'd fall under the POP category anyways, maybe under the
EXPLOSION category though. YEAH, i kinda like that Potmaster, masters of
EXPLOSION ROCK. We'll have to get a wicked pyro show.
Anyways Mike, you should start an outlaw festival with all the bands you've
mentioned plus every other band that has not been invited to the festival
and then hold it at the DEUCE. How punk! How DIY! No even better do a FREE,
ALL AGES, breath smelling at the door (optional), mind bogglingly over
booked, mammoth rock festival of EXPLOSION ROCK BANDS and don't forget to
invite me. :)
Peace, HUB.