Re: drink dont think

As an aging college rocker who prefers a good Scotch to awful yellow
beers, I agree with those of your choices I either know or can compare to
something else.  Tsing Tao and Corona are the only yellow beers worth
drinking.  Stick to stouts, MacEwan's Scotch Ale, or when in Halifax,
drink the homebrews at the Granite Brewery or, if you need to buy a
bottle, make it a Clancy's.

Yes, always buy local beer.  Even if the local brewery closed and the
local beer now comes from Saint John, NB.  Or else buy imports (read:
neither Canadian nor American)

But always remember to pay attention to the bands, and don't drink and
drive.

P.S. I could quote Chaucer, but it would be the Miller's Tale, and there
are underage people here :)

I'll instead quote Monty Python:
"Your American beer is sort of like making love in a canoe...
It's fucking close to water!"

Andrew
--
Is your name not Mike?                    RODENHISER\!/CHEM1.CHEM.DAL.CA
No, it's Andrew.                 Andrew P. Rodenhiser, Ph.D. Candidate

}Date sent:      Thu, 22 Sep 1994 09:52:19 -0700 (PDT)