Re: i just though of this...

Didn't feel like posting this to the net...

Date sent:      Mon, 19 Sep 1994 08:01:59 -0600 (CST)
From:           Keith Moen <moenk\!/duke.usask.ca>
Subject:        Re: i just though of this...
To:             Michael Damian Catano <mcatano\!/is.dal.ca>
Copies to:      jrcovey+sloan\!/ac.dal.ca

Thanks so much, Mike, for such an insightful comment. Welcome back to the
net. I look forward to more such brilliant comments and observations.

Keith

On Sun, 18 Sep 1994, Michael Damian Catano wrote:

> Has anyone ever noticed that John Kastner from the Doughboys sort of
> looks like a rat?
>
> Just curious...
>
> Mike

Has anyone ever noticed that King Mike Catano looks like a FarSide kid?
Andrew

--
Is your name not Mike?                    RODENHISER\!/CHEM1.CHEM.DAL.CA
No, it's Andrew.                 Andrew P. Rodenhiser, Ph.D. Candidate