Primus

}It's on a couple bootlegs. On another one the go into "theives" by ministry.
}and i have one where they go into "cygnus x-1"? by rush. i think that this
}was when they were the opening act on the roll the bones tour. the crowd
}went nuts. also have a video bootleg where their soundcheck is Spirit of
}the Radio.
}
}Wouldn't it be funny if they had played that song in their opening slot on
}the Rush tour?  :)

I think they were a great choice to tour with Rush.  How much great bass-
playing can one stand in 3 hours?  I wish I'd seen it.  Do you remember
years ago when we campaigned to get rush to play here?  Then when they
came nobody bought the tickets.