Re: Warren?

Yup. That's Warren. He's a daddy now, was/is working at some computer
store on Quinpool; left the Deuce awhile ago fired/quit I don't know,
He's already approached a few of my friends-bands and asked them to
play. He brought Entombed to the Uptown Theatre a couple of months
ago (a Grindcore band). My guess is he gives more of a venue to
metal-like bands who hitherto have been playing primarily \!/Cafe Ole.
Who knows? On his character..I think he's all right..I don't think he's
an asshole..

-on another note: My lawnmower is smoking like a m#th*rfu!k#r! Any takers
as to what's wrong (i.e. too much oil to gas or not enough?)
thanx

mike