Warren?

"Je peche, alors je suis" a dire:

}Warren Wesson is now, actively, doing bookings for the Deuce.

Is this Mr. I Can't Dance, But I Can Stare At My Feet and Stumble Around
who sang for Chuck's Wagon?  The guy who always booted my underage brother
and his pals out of the place whenever they tried to go see ET or TH?

Has he no loyalty to Greg?

Warren sux!

And, I only quoted 1 line!

--
       "I should have signed with Disney!   They would never
       have allowed this sort of thing to happen"--Dictabird