Re: The Orpheum Opera House

>Cod's Copilot <JRCOVEY\!/ac.dal.ca> jests:
>
>}Right, I can see it now.  The Halifax production of _Tommy_.
>}Who's gonna stand in for Roger Daltrey?  Chris Murphy?  :-)
>}
>}james
>
>Nah, not skinny and fuzzy-headed enough.  Maybe Matt Murphy, or Joel
>Plaskett, or the guy (Paul?) from CBH with the curly hair who worked at
>the (old) Deuce.
>
>Pat Pentland could be Cousin Kevin, but who would be Uncle Ernie?  The
>Acid Queen?
>
>Maybe we should mail out scripts?

Okay, here is my casting of stars for HaliTommy,

I think Matt from Hardship Post definitely meets the fuzzy hair criteria,
I don't know what kinda voice he's got, but who cares?... or hey, why not
HUB?  I think Alex Gillis should play Uncle Ernie, Jennie(Jale) and
Mike(HP) could be Tommy's mom and step dad, and Andrew Scott would be
cousin Kevin.  Chris Murphy gets to be the Pinball Wizard(next to Tommy),
and David Leden(sp?) could be the butler at Tommy's mansion.  Chris(Bubai
Slave) will be the priest, and Julie Doiron will replace Marylin Monroe.
Special import for the Acid Queen, Sarah MacLaughlin(sp?).
Special mention to Bengal Lancers for donating blinders, Shoppers Drug Mart
on Spring Garden for donating ear plugs and mouth stoppers provided by Mr.
Plumber.:)

There's more at the door, Jim
 --
 Jim Cooper