More stupid tourist q's..

This one comes from my fish mongering days of last summer..

this old lady is looking at the display at Clearwater.. she looks at me
and says: "Oh.. Cod tongues and cheeks, I used to eat them when I was a
child.. I know it's made out of Cod, what what part of the Cod do they
use??"

My other fav was "um.. what's are the ingredients of scollops?"

.. Leanne

      oOo     "Leanne, if you weren't so cute, you'd be positively obnoxious!"
     oOOOo     				- Jack 'Gluehead' Bessonette.
    OO  OOo
         OO        		 gen0142\!/husky1.stmarys.ca
        oOO	 lrolston\!/shark.stmarys.ca    rolston\!/forest.nstn.ns.ca
        OO
       oOO           oOOOOo     oOOOOo    o oOOOo    o oOOOOo       oOOOOo
     oOOO          oOOO   Oo  oOOO   Oo  OOOOO  OOo  OOOOO  OOo   oOOO   Oo