RE: wicked indeed

"James R. Covey" <JRCOVEY\!/ac.dal.ca> writes:

> ok, i know i'm wasting bandwidth, but here's my favorite
> "completely true american tourist anecdote":

 Heh heh.. I have lots of them... lets see.. A friend of mine was a
waiter in a tourist-trap type restaurant, and there was some tourists
talking who had just been to Alberta talking about how the Sno-Cats on
the Columbia Ice Fields were "icecube harvesting". Or all the time a US
customer asks me how much something is, I tell them, and they say "but
how much is that in real money?". Or, a American couple asked a friend of
mine who works at a Espresso cart "how long does it take to walk around
the island?" (the island being Vancouver Island, which is very, very big
:)).

 I could go on, but I don't want to offend our American list members
<grin>

Brooks Duncan                         | Data\Fax +1 604 380-9138
Infoload Data Systems, Victoria BC    | 1:340/43 fidonet
bduncan\!/infoload.uu.spydernet.com     |  PGP key available
http://nyx10.cs.du.edu:8001/~bduncan/home.html