Re: wicked indeed

}mike price writes:
}
}>  Noticed an impromptu concert by the church on Argyle today. Man, I
}>love those drum guys!! They're wicked!
}
}Why do all canadians use the word "wicked" so often?  It's starting to
}drive me nuts. Is this a recent phenomenon or did you all grow up this way?
}
}   - curious lee

I think we grew up this way.  At least we're not, like, TOTAL surfer-dude
knockoffs.  We don't talk like Ninja turtles.

Things could be worse, eh!  I think, by Jesus, we talks right good in Nova
Scotia!

--
"I read a book!   Now, let go!"   --   Colm Meaney,  "The Snapper"
Andrew P. Rodenhiser, Ph.D. Candidate RODENHISER\!/CHEM1.CHEM.DAL.CA