Re: Cool drums on Argyle st.

}  Noticed an impromptu concert by the church on Argyle today. Man, I
}love those drum guys!! They're wicked!
}Anyway, love those drums (especially when it's foggy out and one
}can hear the tribal beats long before you see where they're coming

So, when were you there?  I was sitting in my car with my fiancee eating
K.O.D. and listening to said drums at about 7pm Thursday evening.

PS To INCLUDE your .sig, make sure you're using the full editor (as you
say, reply/edit (or is it reply/extract? I forget, now that I use my
Pegasus mail more often)) and type INCLUDE mixprix.sig at the * prompt.
Your .sig will magically appear at the end of the message, but make sure
your cursor was at the end when you did this, or the .sig might just pop
up in the middle.  I'm not sure.  You can always type CHANGE to go back
into the editor and add more lines after your .sig, if you need a PS.
Then type Ctrl-Z to get to the * prompt (if you're not already there) and
then EXIT to send the message.