Forget CH...I wanna' go to Woodstock

	Tickets are expensive...120 smackers...but the line up..from
what I've been told...sounds fucking amazing!
Soundgarden
RHCP
Pearl Jam
Metallica
Alice in Chains
	...26 bands in all, I can't remember any others. I was overwhelmed!
They tried to charge a relatively large amount at the first Woodstock but
the fence got broken down and it ended up being a free concert-right?
Well, I know my ex-girlfriend and her friends are planning to go without
tickets..sounds like a good idea to me!
250 000 tickets are to be sold! Is it just me, or is that an incredibly
huge venue?!

On a different note I ran in to Chris Murphy this evening. He said how
he and Patti were on Live at 5 tonight. Anyone see it?

-mike "no you don't understand, I REALLY love springtime in Halifax" price