Re: renaming the radio show

}the big vote is going to take place live on the
}air, this thursday from 12:15 - 2:00 p.m.

Hey, I might even be able to tune in this week: group meeting was moved to
Friday.

}so far, the best three suggestions so far, IMHO, are:
}
}cod is my co-pilot

Nice local content.

}one million decibels from home
}
}international pop overthrow

Nah, stick with a)

}if anyone thinks that they can have a better
}suggestion, feel free to drop me an e-note.
}i'm still promising some kind of prize for
}the winner...

I still like what I suggested the first time you named the show,

Thou Shalt Not Covey.

Or how about: Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh....

Or Raging Goat Surfers :)

Or Deep-Six Deuce :)

Or a nice Sloan reference, like "Bitter Concrete Truth"