Dischord.

I should say that Tracy is a nice guywhen he actually talks, and some nice
people hang out in the window - i.e. Scott Tappin, Dale Murray, etc., but
something about the atmosphere there turns these otherwise nice people into
icky cool machines.  Never once have I been asked the question "Can I Help
You?" at Dischord.  Many people feel the same, in fact my girlfriend is afraid
to even go inside. I think saying the store sucks was a little harsh, and I
apologise for that, but I had just mailed off forty bucks to the States for
records that would never see the light of day in Halifax, and I was feeling
especially bitter.  Sorry if I offended, but when Sam the record Man has more
obscure records than Halifax's Indie Store, than something weird must be going
on.

Mike