some interesting chapel hill list chatter

Date: Tue, 10 May 1994 17:37:48 -0400
From: PS549A000\!/husky1.stmarys.ca
Subject: RE: fuckin' attitude

Hey Mix Prix,
	Ever been to DISCHORD RECORDS on Grafton? Frank and that other guy have
enough bad attitude, bad service, bad everything to teach these Schoolkiddies
a lesson.  That store sucks so hard. . . .
	In case you're wondering, Dischord is a record store here in fair HFX,
and all it sells are local 7"'s and Cassettes and a few imports - read two.
It's main business is used CD's/cassettes, but the owner takes all of the
good ones and leaves all of the shitty ones for everyone else.  There is this
whole clique of people who do nothing but sit in the window of the store and
play Gameboy.  GRRR!
	Be happy that you at least have record stores worth visiting, here in
Haltown we have to mail order everything for ourselves!

Mike Catano