SLOAN Eric's Trip split single

Cin Toast's 10th release, Sloan doing ET's stove and smother on one side
and ET doing sloan's Laying blame on the other.
Has anyone else heard it??  A friend of mine taped off CKDU. Wow it's
strange!!!!!

STOVE   I didn't recognize it as sloan or eric's trip, then i recognized
the lyrics. Its done on piano, bass and a 'funky' backbeat. I believe Jay does
most of the lyrics. this blends into smother

SMOTHER   This is a lot faster Trip's version. Stilll does not sound like
sloan, more punkish. Chris does the singing part. The normal instruments
are used, guitar, bass, drum,.........

LAYING BLAME  Pretty close to sloan original, a little slower.
Rick on lead voc with Julie providing some backing. It sounds a lot
like MOONSOCKET's version on their(his...Chris T on ET) tape.

I liked it, my order is in the mail...:-)

				Adam
|Adam Rodenhiser |"On a beach of bleached white sand  | "All eyes were   |
|a.k.a Dwight Fry| pushes   me    to    wonder   why  |  Some of them    |
|Six by Nine = 42| sometimes  we  both  fall  around  |  were on stalks."|
|Paul!!!!>MGaudet| fall  around...just like ragdolls" | SLATFATF by DNA  |