Recycled from Indie-List v3n21

--------------------

From: exit flagger <beastie\!/gibbs.oit.unc.edu>

*eric's trip--"warm girl" 7 inch

derivative records \!/ po box 42031 / montreal, quebec canada / h2w 2t3
(this is also distributed by k records)

this is essential for eric's trip fans.  it appears to contain old
songs (2 from 1991 and 3 from 1992) that were recently mixed and all
thrown together to be released and loved.  anyways, this 5-song seven
inch is great! the first song, "warm girl," is classic eric's trip,
maintaining the fast and upbeat tempo with the great harmonies that
eric's trip so easily masters.  "window" experiments with a lot of
feedback that comes off being really bizarre (especially for the
band's sound that i'm familiar with).  still good, though.  "so easier
last time" is my favorite song because it says a lot about the way
life is.

love tara was one of the best-kept secrets i discovered this year, and
ever since then i have been a big fan of eric's trip.  this single
complements the album very well.  near perfection!!! ****1/2

James R. Covey        I've seen "Fever" and I've seen "Rain".
<jrcovey\!/ac.dal.ca>   I've seen "Justify My Love" that I thought would never end
Department of English I've seen "Live To Tell" when I could not find a friend
Dalhousie University  But I always thought I'd see Madonna again.
Halifax, NS  B3H 3H5                                             - Rob Sheffield