double deuce schedule

double deuce schedule for today through thursday may 5

friday apr 22  	$4  	MERGE & STRAWBERRY & DOWN
saturday apr 23	$3	ADRENALIN & friends
monday apr 25	$7	HANSON BROTHERS & DONNER PARTY REUNION
thursday apr 28	$3	Ottawa's FISHTALES
friday apr 29	$3	Ottawa's FISHTALES
saturday apr 30	$5	HARDSHIP POST & SUPERFRIENDZ & VIC CHESTNUT
sunday may 1	$5	VIC CHESTNUT & AL TUCK AND NO ACTION
thursday may 5  $3	LLAMA & UNIVERSAL SOUL

don't forget saturday apr 23 \!/ mcinnes room $10 / $12
NOMEANSNO & ERIC'S TRIP & HORSESHOES AND HANDGRENADES

James R. Covey        I've seen "Fever" and I've seen "Rain".
<jrcovey\!/ac.dal.ca>   I've seen "Justify My Love" that I thought would never end
Department of English I've seen "Live To Tell" when I could not find a friend
Dalhousie University  But I always thought I'd see Madonna again.
Halifax, NS  B3H 3H5                                             - Rob Sheffield