Eric's Trip lyrics

If anyone is interested I could post the lyrics to E.T.'s
WARMGIRLep (not the new 7") tape from 1992. The songlist is

Kiss me baby
Blinded
Tangles
Warmgirl
Kiss me on the head
Window
Mask for you
Come with me
Little red haired girl
Open your heart (by Madonna, we love you madonna,
		 please don't sue us we're
		just stupid kids with no money)
			^That's a quote^
			from the inlay:-)

If you are interested, reply to me directly, and if I
get enough replies I'll post 'em.

P.S. I don't have the lyrics to Open Your Heart because
they (ET) didn't write them out. The lyrics I have are a
combo of transcribing and what ET wrote.

				Adam

Adam Rodenhiser	| "This is an important annoucement. This is flight 121
ASR\!/ac.dal.ca   | to Los Angeles. If your travel plans today do not
a.k.a Dwight Fry| include Los Angeles, now would be a perfect time to
Six by Nine = 42| disembark." So Long And Thanks For All The Fish-D.Adams
Paul!!!! MGaudet| "Stupid earplugs" Julie Doiron at begining of SloanSong