Who Cares? Reunion tonight at Cafe Ole

*Disclaimer*

I'm posting this for a friend.  I probably won't even be at the show.

Attention SloanNetters!

    If you like crappy music, horrid vocals, and high volumes, go see the
worst band that never was.  Yes, that wonderful band of nobodies "Who
Cares?"

Only $3 in advance or $4.50 at the door.
March 9th, 8:00 pm at Cafe Ole, Barrington Street.

    Otherwise, you can stay home and wear out the grooves even more on
your worn out "Smeared" albums, or go see Strawberry & Plumtree at the
Deuce.

    This was an unpaid advertisement from the "Go See Who Cares?"
committee and their underwhelmed Sloan Fan guitarist Shant Pelley.

--
"First Floor: Marriage counselling    "Do we have to talk about this?"
Second Floor: Premature ejaculation                   -- Sidney Geller