Re: the new THRUSH HERMIT

> my one unfulfilled wish is that i thought for some reason that
> "ex-wife's vcr" or whatever it's called was gonna be on this one...
> oh well...  y'all should be stampeding to record stores march 4...

James (and net),

After we recorded Smart Bomb, the boys went on a writing frenzy which
produced some songs that, in my opinion, rock the bells (this
includes Ex-wife's VCR).

We have an opportunity to be guinea pigs for a recording course
offered by Terry Pullium at Sound Market recording. We haven't
selected the songs to do this Sat. yet, but I'm sure CKDU will have a
copy after it's mixed. If anyone knows any of the really recent
stuff, are there any suggestions?

                            Cliff Gibb
                  Nova Scotia Agricultural College
                    Agricultural Engineering Dept.