Re: from gen4240\!/husky1.stmarys.ca

> Peppermint ep-I don't know about the picture but I do remember when they
> were meeting with the artist to see how it would be done.
> Patrick had a nickname once--Peppermint Patti.

The picture is of Jason (?), the bass player from the Straitjackets.
I'm not sure if this band is still together, but when Jay F. and
Chris M. were in Kearney Lake Road, the two bands toured together.
And guess what Jason's nickname was/is...   SLOAN.

Also, do you remember the SLOAN shirts with Patti Smith on the front
and a peppermint on the back? Yes, it was Patrick's nickname-
Peppermint Patti.

Cliff G.

                            Cliff Gibb
                  Nova Scotia Agricultural College