Derivative Records

This is strait out of the inlay from Trip's new 7"

		DERIVATIVE RECORDS

		BAND;	 	  7"				Colour
duh 001 Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet; Take Outs              blue
duh 002 Trenchmouth/Bliss; The position of the right hand	yellow
duh 003 Bite -------SOLD OUT--------
duh 004 Belly Button Lint; the first fur			unknown
duh 005 Good Cookies; bois bwa boua				  "
duh 006 Jale; Sort of Grey					white
duh 007 Pest; plays no. 817 the visible trout			unknown
duh 008 Chicken Milk; live in space				   "
duh 009 Spool; peices of post					   "
duh 010 Bite; canker						baby blue
duh 011 Eric's Trip; Warm Girl					clear

PRICES

$3.50 US/ $4.00 CDN
overseas orders please add $1.00 in US funds
Please add $1.00(US or CDN depending on where you live)
for Shipping and handling, add $0.25 for each additional item

Please no checks.
May we suddest money orders or well concealed cash.
M.O. made payable to Patti Schmidt

we also have a really groovy mail order catalogue of other music we want
you to also adore. Updated ever three months, just send us a buck or some
stamps and we'll send you one.

DERIVATIVE
P.O. Box 42031
Montreal, Que.
H2W 2T3
CANADA

Adam's note: this is all quoted, more or less, I have never ordered from
them, and don't relly know much about them. I have duh 001 and duh 011,
both I bought here in Halifax.

				Adam

Adam Rodenhiser	| "This is an important annoucement. This is flight 121
ASR\!/ac.dal.ca   | to Los Angeles. If your travel plans today do not
a.k.a Dwight Fry| include Los Angeles, now would be a perfect time to
Six by Nine = 42| disembark." So Long And Thanks For All The Fish-D.Adams
----------------| "Stupid earplugs" Julie Doiron at begining of SloanSong